Nothing is more important than being sure we have fully satisfied the needs of our customers while giving a memorable level of personal service. We are confident you will be satisfied with our residential and commercial cleaning services.
What do you get?
- Our goal is to make sure you are 100% happy with our service. In fact, we guarantee it. If you're not happy, you don't pay. It's that simple.
- You will receive a free, no-obligation on-site inspection.
- Your cleaner will be professionally trained.
- You will receive up-front pricing, and never be surprised with a higher amount than the original quote.
- Your home or office space will be cleaned with industry standard equipment and the most thorough cleaning methods.
- Your personal space and possessions will be respected by highly professional workers who are licensed, bonded and insured.
Sno-King Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning is a family owned and operated business, formed in 2009. We have continued to grow steadily by providing the highest level of cleaning with a memorable level of personal touch.
Kyle and Susanna Wood are the owners of Sno-King Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. They have both grown up in the King and Snohomish Counties, while being heavily involved in their schools, neighborhoods, and community organizations. Kyle went to elementary school in Lynnwood and graduated from Meadowdale High School in Edmonds, while Susanna attended schools in Seattle and Shoreline, and graduated from Seattle Pacific University. With strong ties to the community, they are committed to seeing that the residents and businesses of their hometowns are well served.
Bill Mears is a cleaning technician at Sno-King Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. He has lived in Lynnwood for the past 15 years, and graduated from Meadowdale High School a few years after Kyle in 2011. Bill enjoys working hard for his clients; and the two aspects of this job he enjoys the most are getting to know the people he serves and helping them. When he isn't working, you can typically find Bill doing some sort of outdoor adventure. Whether it's hiking or four wheeling, Bill enjoys the great outdoors.